Trying to play through Crysis 3 on my main computer but the game is kinda borked. Terrible performance despite being a game from 2013, 65 FPS cap, drops into the low 30's and 40's in FPS. Absolute madness for a 5800x3d and a 9070XT to be dealing with these problems.
I'm not alone either, seems...
- While I would have preferred this remaster showing up as a completely separate entry in my Steam library (like many other remasters that have launched over the years), I appreciate that at least Steam provides a method to "roll back" to other versions.
Folks on console or other launchers...
Looks like this directly upgrades the complete edition copy I have in Steam instead of creating a new entry. I hope that whatever remastering has been done can be deactivated and players can play the game in either of it's prior states (the rerelease with DX12/RT we got a few years ago, or even...
I would club so many baby seals to get a proper sequel to Quake 2/4 that merged their Strogg story with the occult story of 1 as well as the tournament stuff from 3 and Champions.
Call it "Quake" and just reboot this MF from top top bottom in the mother of all FPS revivals.
Completed Pit People and Max Payne.
Pit People was a fun Behemoth joint. Goofy, colorful, irreverent. Just a solid well built turn based strategy game that does away with the typical dour aesthetic and goes for "hey man we're all friends here, have a beer and chill out" vibe. Great game, cannot...
- Since Nvidia has transcended to another plane of corporate existence and Intel is still sitting around playing with it's dick they're kinda the only game in town as far as the consumer market is concerned...
- These consoles were probably intended to launch ~2027-ish so the timeframe makes sense but with the whole *gestures lazily at everything* we'll probably see them show up in 2028, potentially allowing more time for inventory to get built up given basically all silicon manufacturing is going...
So long as there is some backward support to my 9070XT AMD can do whatever with RDNA5. At current prices I'm tapped out for the next 5-6 years at least.
Good, much more than 40 hours of stuff just starts to drag after a while, especially if it's open world checkbox crap.
If we can get 40 hours of proper bespoke quests and side quests from Fable then fantastic.
Fable has never been a heavy hitting IP, I was always going to look at picking it...
If Alan Wake 2 gets cheap enough ($10 or less), I'll pick it up on the EGS despite my distaste for Epic, Fortnite, Tim Sweeny, the whole shebang. I even went and downloaded the EGS app and sideloaded it onto my phone because I'm at work quite a bit and naturally cannot access Steam/EGS etc...
Lost my Epic account ages ago because it was tied to an old msn.com spam e-mail that got deactivated in one of MS' many web merges.
Tried to do the recovery process with Epic, answered their questions etc, and after 48 hours Epic told me to take a hike. Luckily nothing there other than a...