Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection’s PC Release May Still Be Months Away

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Remember when Naughty Dog promised that the PC version of Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection would be released "shortly" after the PS5 version?

Go to post

I'd rather they take their time than be as broken as HZD was at launch. Whoever waited this long to play these games a few more months shouldn't matter.

I'd rather they take their time than be as broken as HZD was at launch. Whoever waited this long to play these games a few more months shouldn't matter.
There's no such thing, though, for any dev to just to - "they take their time" as history has proven over and over again.

Everyone that says that today cannot prove that it's efficient.

The facts prove that it is all a lie and the opposite is the best. The sooner the title is released the sooner the vast paying beta testers (consumers) has to come up with a fix/mod to *aid* it properly.

There's no such thing, though, for any dev to just to - "they take their time" as history has proven over and over again.
I agree with this, but some developers are better at shipping less broke stuff than others.

Everyone that says that today cannot prove that it's efficient.

The facts prove that it is all a lie and the opposite is the best. The sooner the title is released the sooner the vast paying beta testers (consumers) has to come up with a fix/mod to *aid* it properly.
There is, just doesn't get exposure like the opposite. If a game launches without major issues nobody is talking about the launch.

Become a Patron!
Back