Finally, a PC Case with Real Cow Leather

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Have you ever been in the middle of a build and thought to yourself, "Man, what this system could really use is some genuine cowhide." Of course you have, which is why a Hong Kong company by the name of Geometric Future has unveiled a case that offers exactly that.

Go to post

Looks like you'd get the same amount of air flow from a normal cow as well.

7 very free-flowing fan slots isnt enough for you..? The Lian Li 011D and 011 Evo and the 011 Mini (three of the best cases for cooling/airflow) have 9, and have a much less straight-forward airflow path. This case should cool quite well unless the included fans suck and you aren't using nice fans yourself.

Doesn't look like a bad case to me. Maybe I'm missing the boat somewhere.

7 very free-flowing fan slots isnt enough for you..? The Lian Li 011D and 011 Evo and the 011 Mini (three of the best cases for cooling/airflow) have 9, and have a much less straight-forward airflow path. This case should cool quite well unless the included fans suck and you aren't using nice fans yourself.
Didn't say it was a bad case. The looks and functionality aren't for everyone, don't take it personally.

Last edited:
When I look for real leather cases it’s rattlesnake hide or GTFO.

Pimp it in style if your gonna

Looks like you'd get the same amount of air flow from a normal cow as well.
If you haven’t been up close and personal with a cow lately - you would be surprised. They fart and belch enough that it’s like wind tunnel from both ends

If you haven’t been up close and personal with a cow lately - you would be surprised. They fart and belch enough that it’s like wind tunnel from both ends
Yes I agree. I grew up a country boy, and had the experience of helping my neighbor with his veal cows. That in itself was an experience, seeing as they are on a liquid diet only.

Become a Patron!
Back