Starfield Lead Designer: “Players Are Going to Lose Their Minds”

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
If you pick up a copy of Starfield in the future and realize that Bethesda's sci-fi RPG doesn't come anywhere close to the hype that it had been getting before its release, one person that you might want to blame is the game's lead designer, Emil Pagliarulo.

Go to post

I feel like I should pre order this asap only because I backed star citizen so wtf not right?

"responsible for writing and designing various Bethesda classics that include Fallout 3 and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim"

Neither being a stellar example of writing or design. Following the trend of RPG mechanics in Bethesda's games, I expect Starfield to be a walking simulator.

Nah, it will just work. No doubt in my mind. No doubt at all.

Can't wait for Bethesda to release another game with a buggy, broken, antiquated engine. I have friends who work for Bethesda (mainly in the QA department), and I used to work for a software QA company for which Bethesda was one of our clients. People think Bethesda QA doesn't do their jobs. They would be wrong. They do find and report a f*ckton of issues. The problem is upper management ignores most of them. A lot of those issues would even cause these games to fail Microsoft and Sony console certification, but Sony and Microsoft end up waiving those issues in order to allow the games to pass, so that those games can be released and sold, cuz they make big money.

Become a Patron!
Back