CD PROJEKT RED Remains Committed to Improving Cyberpunk 2077: There’s Still “Work to Be Done”

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Considering the fact that Cyberpunk 2077's most recent patch introduced little in the way of new content for the controversial RPG, might it be safe to assume that CD PROJEKT RED has moved on to bigger and better things such as its newly announced Witcher game that will be built on Epic Games' Unreal Engine 5? Not quite, according to quest director Paweł Sasko, who took part in a recent livestream and confirmed that the team remains firmly invested in improving Cyberpunk 2077.

Go to post

I'm glad they haven't given up on it yet. I'm waiting on the gumption to dive in to be honest.

I'm glad they haven't given up on it yet. I'm waiting on the gumption to dive in to be honest.
It's a pretty good game but if you haven't taken the plunge, I'd wait for their first actual content update or larger expansion DLC's to release. I think that's probably going to be the best time to get into it.

That said, it's a great game that I've thoroughly enjoyed, but it could have been better as its no where near what was promised during the ad campaigns in the two years or so leading up to the game's release.

This level of commitment is great.

I hope it comes with new content though. More story.

At this point - about 140 hours in - I am almost done with the game (I've gotten about 2/3rds of the endings thus far. Working on the last few)

Without new story content, I probably won't be going back. I love the universe they built up through, so I would definitely pay for new story DLC.

Become a Patron!
Back