New Atari 2600 Cartridges Releasing This May: Yars’ Return, Saboteur, and Aquaventure

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Still got that Atari 2600 hooked up? Probably not, but fans of the company behind the classic game system may be interested in knowing that it is continuing its business of capitalizing on nostalgia by releasing a handful of new cartridges for the VCS next month.

Go to post

My mom's Atari 2600 was our first home console. Sadly it was "lost" (I assume stolen) when my family moved in 1989. I have a buddy who has one though, a 6-switch model that used to belong to his dad, with a ton of games. He doesn't keep it hooked up, but he keeps it by the CRT he uses it on. I've had a blast using that thing a few times. My friend might be interested in nabbing these 3 games here.

My mom's Atari 2600 was our first home console. Sadly it was "lost" (I assume stolen) when my family moved in 1989. I have a buddy who has one though, a 6-switch model that used to belong to his dad, with a ton of games. He doesn't keep it hooked up, but he keeps it by the CRT he uses it on. I've had a blast using that thing a few times. My friend might be interested in nabbing these 3 games here.
for the LOW LOW price of 200 each I'd imagine.

I have one. I hate playing it. Huge pain in the ***, because the joys are stiff.

I have one. I hate playing it. Huge pain in the ***, because the joys are stiff.
I do recall that, it felt like they were made out of really stiff and thick vinyl. My tiny 5 year old hands had to use the top of the joystick to get enough leverage.

A friend of mine got one on a flea market, a few cartridges as well. But he doesn't really play on it at all.

Become a Patron!
Back