Brie Larson Joins Fast & Furious 10

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
The cast for the next Fast & Furious film just got a lot more marvelous. Franchise star Vin Diesel shared a photo of himself with Brie Larson today, revealing that the actress is the latest member of the Fast & Furious family and will have a role in the series' tenth installment.

Go to post

The cast for the next Fast & Furious film just got a lot more marvelous. Franchise star Vin Diesel shared a photo of himself with Brie Larson today, revealing that the actress is the latest member of the Fast & Furious family and will have a role in the series' tenth installment.

Go to post
I gotta give Vin Diesel and crew credit. They have made a solid, profitable franchise that rakes in BILLIONS of dollars for the entertainment they provide. I have no ill will to them.

I'm not a fan of Brie Larson's but I'm not into these movies to begin with.
I think the first two were fun brainless no-nonsense movies, but the rest are various degrees of terrible. I don't think I've even seen the latest one. And the ones that came out between Tokyo and Hobbs & Shaw I honestly can't even tell apart. Don't get me wrong, Tokyo was utter garbage, probably the worst of the movies, but at least it stood taller than the grass.

Honestly, Vin is pushing 60 now, I think, it is time.
That's baby-years for Hollywood, though. I mean... Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Morgan Freeman, Al Pacino, Denzel Washington, Halle Berry (my-my-my), Meryl Streep, etc.

Yeah, I'd say that Vin still has some time left... easily.

Honestly, Vin is pushing 60 now, I think, it is time.

With digital replacements/updates of characters being rather easy to do... I don't see actor age being an issue going forward. I also predict some actors will establish themselves then simply license out their look and sound to movies with contract requirements for roles and such and just be done with it at a certain point.

Bruce Willice (sp) could do this no problem. Just license out his voice and look and let digital versions replace him.

That's baby-years for Hollywood, though. I mean... Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Morgan Freeman, Al Pacino, Denzel Washington, Halle Berry (my-my-my), Meryl Streep, etc.

Yeah, I'd say that Vin still has some time left... easily.
As an actor, sure. As an action hero? Not so much. The last movies I saw him in, his age was really showing. Slow and sluggish in action scenes, and he just looked old too. Some people age differently. Tom Cruise was still convincing in the last thing I saw him in, and Maverick was filmed years ago, so I think that will be OK as well.

Become a Patron!
Back