Halo Infinite, Forza Horizon 5, and Age of Empires IV Players May Be Eligible for Three Free Months of PC Game Pass

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Still on the fence about getting a subscription to Xbox's wildly popular PC Game Pass service? You may qualify for a free and lengthy test run thanks to a new promotion from the gaming giant, which is awarding a three-month trial to anyone who played Halo Infinite, Forza Horizon 5, or Age of Empires IV on PC before February 28, 2022.

Go to post

Oh I'm out I took advantage of the 1 month for free back in 2020 I think.

Man I want to try the new Forza... Gran Turismo 7 is kinda a grindy let down.

Forza is fun. If you get it look me up. Grimlakin. The guy with the helmet and the red background is my icon. From Skyrim I think.

I've had "promo" access three times already on the same account, and came away extremely disappointed each time. Even with the fomo of not wanting to waste the access, I could barely find anything worth playing on it.

Last edited:
I've had "promo" access three times already on the same account, and came away extremely disappointed each time. Even with the fomo of not wanting to waste the access, I could barely find anything worth playing on it.
Same here. Not enough good games on there to make me want to keep it.

Patiently waiting Starfield to try it again, even with a brand new XBSX and not a deep XB library to put on that (trying out Tiny Tina there). Yeah, the library gets really thin once you look past Microsoft-owned stuff.

Become a Patron!
Back