Glorious PC Gaming Race Shortens Name to Avoid Controversy

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Glorious PC Gaming Race has shared a press release confirming that it will no longer be doing business under that name. The peripheral maker has rebranded to the more simpler "Glorious," something that should better help the company avoid controversy.

Go to post

Just bought a mouse of them as my 4 th corsair one in as many years had it's mousewheel die on me again.

I was wondering when this would happen and honestly surprised it took so long. Funny how the PC master race was a funny moniker just a couple years ago but now could send people into fits of rage.🙄

Oh well, I still love their mice. Been using their Model D for a while now and think it's just about perfect.

I've got one of their modular keyboards. The company has been around forever.

I'm basically fully in corsair for many of my parts. Their icue software is rather mature. Works well, is stable, and updates my corsair parts firmware. Unlike asus and their armory cratethst doesn't even know what the most current drivers or firmware updates are for their managed motherboard and on board parts.

I would love to see a review of the various management software solutions to see who offers the best and most complete including third parties.

Well from my experience I have better succes with their software then their hardware.
I'll agree. iCue has come a long way. I'm still on a K70 Lux keyboard from 2017. But I've had two of their M65 mice die in less than 6 months.

I never even heard of this company. Probably not present in the EU.

I never even heard of this company. Probably not present in the EU.
Given that I'm in Europe and just bought one you are incorrect. Not sure how long they have been around, only heard of them in the last couple of years, they seem to mostly be making ultra lightweigh mice.

Even though I got the model O for middle to large hands and my hands are on the smaller side, this mouse is tiny (heigh wise anyways). gope I can get used to it.

Usually I would have gone for a Logitech one, but I hate their 502 hero with a passion, and their other wired mice also seem to be in the smaller/lighter is better category.

Given that I'm in Europe and just bought one you are incorrect. Not sure how long they have been around, only heard of them in the last couple of years, they seem to mostly be making ultra lightweigh mice.

Even though I got the model O for middle to large hands and my hands are on the smaller side, this mouse is tiny (heigh wise anyways). gope I can get used to it.

Usually I would have gone for a Logitech one, but I hate their 502 hero with a passion, and their other wired mice also seem to be in the smaller/lighter is better category.
Well, then I probably just glossed over them, which is no surprise with a brand name like "Glorious". It doesn't exactly make me think quality brand.

Become a Patron!
Back