The Elder Scrolls VI Reportedly Set in Hammerfell and Targeting 2025 or 2026 Release, Remasters of TES and Fallout Also Rumored

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
The latest rumors surrounding Bethesda's next highly anticipated Elder Scrolls game have hit social media. According to SKULLZI, a leaker who's been correct with their claims before, The Elder Scrolls VI will be set in Hammerfell, a region that was initially introduced in the first Elder Scrolls game (Arena) as the homeland of the Redguards, a race of humans.

Go to post

faster then I expected with Starfield not beeing out yet.

I should probably go play the previous TES games as my first and only that I've ever played was Skyrim. I still occasionally load it up and goof around on it to this day.

As soon as the real sequel or next actual installment of TES comes out, which I am assuming is the one rumored here, then I'll be a preorder, day one buyer.

Wasn't this an open secret already that it will be set in Hammerfell?

I really didn't enjoy Doom 2016 so a Quake reboot in the same vein is not exciting to me.

As for remasters, no thanks. What they put out one more edition of Skyrim? And anything before Skyrim is too old for a remaster, those games would need a full remake.

Yeah, I believe it when I see it. But, I've pretty much boycotted all Bethesda dev titles anyway, but, who knows? Maybe they could earn themselves back into my library.

Become a Patron!
Back