Avatar: The Way of Water 3D Teaser Premieres at CinemaCon, Original Film to Get Remaster and Re-Release

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Disney has unveiled the first trailer for James Cameron's long-awaited Avatar sequel to CinemaCon attendees, offering not only an early peek at the highly anticipated film but also its official title—Avatar: The Way of Water.

Go to post

I wonder who will be the replacement for louis and clark.

Fun fact: I've never seen avatar. And I don't see a reason why that should change now.

Fun fact: I've never seen avatar. And I don't see a reason why that should change now.
GOOD. I saw it in IMAX in theaters. I want every single f*cking cent back. Not only that, but I want my time back too. Regular movie tickets already had crazy prices to me, IMAX was just more insane. But to waste all that money for that movie? I shoulda told my friends "fuuuuuck daaaat!!!" That was a true example of "a fool and his money are soon parted." That movie was some real @ss. What the f*ck, James Cameron. What the actual f*ck. Not a single one of the friends I saw it with ended up liking it. Turns out most people I met in life since then who have seen it didn't like it.

It was ok, not great. At the time some groundbreaking visuals but 15 years later or whatever.....

Also I will say I have only seen the 2d versions, as I don't like 3d and it tends to give me nasty headaches.

It was ok, not great. At the time some groundbreaking visuals but 15 years later or whatever.....

Also I will say I have only seen the 2d versions, as I don't like 3d and it tends to give me nasty headaches.
3D didn't make the movie any better.

3D didn't make the movie any better.
The 3d was actually revolutionary for the time. The first film made with dual cameras to be able to have proper 3d positioning. (even if they were virtual cameras in some cases.)

I took my family to watch the movie in IMAX with 3d. The scene where the forest was burning and ashes coming down... my son tried to bat ashes out of his face. The ONLY way to do 3d better would be to have an pair of AR glasses to give environmental effects while you watch the movie.

Become a Patron!
Back