Saber Interactive Joins Development of Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Remake

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Evil Dead and Crysis Remastered developer Saber Interactive has teamed with Aspyr Media for the upcoming Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic remake, a revamped version of BioWare's legendary 2003 RPG that remains beloved by fans for its engrossing story set over 4,000 years before the events of the original Star Wars trilogy.

Go to post

It's not uncommon for a developer to farm out work to other studios and have a developer with experience in making PC games to work on the PC port.

They truly seem like the swiss army knives of developers, they worked on everything imaginable. Their name was familiar, then I realized it is from Snowrunner, which I played most recently from games developed by saber.

I just realized that this is also an embracer group project. I hope they are the heroes we need to save our games.

I'm not sure how I feel about this...

Same. Leave this classic alone... but oh no, not when there are dollar bills involved.

THAT being said, if they remade/remastered the Jedi Knight games I might play them. I don't know about paying for them, but I would play them.

Become a Patron!
Back