ASUS Announces X670 and X670E Motherboards, including Flagship ROG Crosshair X670E Extreme

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
ASUS has shared an article and video teasing its first AM5 motherboards in the ProArt, PRIME, TUF GAMING, ROG Strix, and ROG Crosshair series.

Go to post

Honestly I am ok with my tuf gaming hoard but ASUS really needs to get its armory crate software able to see current drivers and Bios. It's otherwise useless as it thinks the most current is several revisions old.

I am very happy with my current TUF x570 board. I suppose it will come down the features and price. Jus how much is this "E" going to cost and just what will it do for me that the one w/o an E wont?

I am very happy with my current TUF x570 board. I suppose it will come down the features and price. Jus how much is this "E" going to cost and just what will it do for me that the one w/o an E wont?
From what I've read so far, the "E" or "Extreme" chipset will come with 2 PCIe5x16 slots. Don't know how they're gonna manage that considering there are only 24 PCIe 5.0 lanes coming off the CPU..

From what I've read so far, the "E" or "Extreme" chipset will come with 2 PCIe5x16 slots. Don't know how they're gonna manage that considering there are only 24 PCIe 5.0 lanes coming off the CPU..
Yea I imagine I'd be fine with a non e version.

Become a Patron!
Back