Artwork from Daybreak Games’ Canceled Marvel MMO Appear Online

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Enad Global 7 (EG7) shared a press release last week revealing that it had canceled Daybreak Games' Marvel MMORPG.

Go to post

The words 'Canceled' and 'MMO' always make me sad.

Still have City of Heroes though.

Do we really still have city of Heroes? Where can it be played. That was the last MMO I got into before WOW... and now FFXIV. Still remember the joy of superleap. And beta testing that game.

Do we really still have city of Heroes? Where can it be played. That was the last MMO I got into before WOW... and now FFXIV. Still remember the joy of superleap. And beta testing that game.
There's a decent fan-run emulator server. I used to play it a good bit, and it has a decent population. I can't recall off hand the site but I bet a google brings it up

*edit*

Last edited:
Set up for forum account first, it is needed to set up a game log in: https://forums.homecomingservers.com/

There are multiple COH servers - this group is the biggest and well run. All volunteers and they have some sort of agreement with NCSoft. They ask for donations 1/month to cover server related costs.

New power sets and some other improvements / added content too.

Become a Patron!
Back