Corsair Launches Dominator Platinum RGB 32 GB DDR5-6600 C32 Memory for $429, Fastest DDR5 Kits Available on Today’s Market

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Corsair has shared a press release confirming the availability of its new Dominator Platinum RGB DDR5-6600 C32 memory.

Go to post

That's pretty impressive and corsair to boot... Though they are publicly traded now so I wonder where they are cutting corners.

That's pretty impressive and corsair to boot... Though they are publicly traded now so I wonder where they are cutting corners.
I wonder too, but from what I've seen this go around, they're cutting fewer corners than G.Skill...

Corsair has a reputation for initial quality and great customer support - if they lower their standards to chase a bottom line, they'll simply undermine themselves and fall short.

Let that be a warning for them. They are far from irreplaceable.

Corsair has a reputation for initial quality and great customer support - if they lower their standards to chase a bottom line, they'll simply undermine themselves and fall short.

Let that be a warning for them. They are far from irreplaceable.
Afraid that's already happened.

I'd like to see examples - I don't particularly favor or disfavor Corsair, just appreciate them for what they are and haven't really had an issue in a long time - and none that they've failed to address.

I'd like to see examples - I don't particularly favor or disfavor Corsair, just appreciate them for what they are and haven't really had an issue in a long time - and none that they've failed to address.
Besides a wireless mouse I returned to Best Buy I haven't had any issues with their products so far.

Become a Patron!
Back