Sega Announces Mega Drive Mini 2 with 50 Games, including Sonic CD, Virtua Racing, and More

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Sega has unveiled its latest mini-console, the Mega Drive Mini 2.

Go to post

Don't want more Genesis stuff, I want a Dreamcast mini loaded with games, dammit. Or even a Saturn mini might be cool.

I certainly was not expecting another f*cking Genesis Mini. This one is kinda useless, cuz it's pretty easy to mod the first system. I already did that with mine and my friends' units, and threw all these games and more on there.
EDIT: I noticed Sonic 3+K is still missing. Good thing I covered that myself. Actually I ended up putting Sonic 3C on there, which is a much better community mod with a f*ckton of options for the ultimate Sonic 3+K experience.

I wish they'd copy the Evercade 'Retrocade' (iirc) console. That one has a console which you buy standalone game packs for, and the game packs usually have a few games on them (usually by publisher).

Take that style of console, but have Sega hardware cartridges to buy (ie: a 'Genesis' cartridge which contains Genesis classics, 'Sonic Bundle' sonic games, etc).

Become a Patron!
Back