Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Launches on Steam with AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution 2.0 Support

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Tiny Tina's Wonderland is now available on Steam following its relatively short exclusivity window on the Epic Games Store, and its arrival comes with a pleasant surprise: support for AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution (FSR) 2.0.

Go to post

Even with it's current 20% off promotion, it is $47.99

That seems a little steep for what it is. Character spinoff series on existing engines as the latest mainline game have always been a little disappointing in the past, but it does get good reviews, particularly for its zany comedic stylings.

I might give it a try at some point if I have nothing to play and it hits the $20 to $25 range.

I played it on Xbox, it's certainly Borderlands. I enjoyed it, but I dunno if it was a $50 title or not. The DLC has been absolutely awful for it. I think I wrote a bit about in the Game Your Playing thread

In another year when it's $25 -- probably worth that. But you know in 2-3 years it will be free in some giveaway just like every other BL title has been.

Become a Patron!
Back