Indiana Jones 5 Could Be John Williams’ Final Film

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Indiana Jones 5 may be the last film to feature a soundtrack by John Williams.

Go to post

Dude wants to retire on an iconic score... more power to him!

What a depressing thing to read first thing in the morning.

What a depressing thing to read first thing in the morning.
I think the fact they are making a fifth Indiana Jones movie after the ****show which was the fourth (and the fact that Harrison Ford is way too **** old to play the roll and was already too old for the fourth) is the depressing part.

I think the fact they are making a fifth Indiana Jones movie after the ****show which was the fourth (and the fact that Harrison Ford is way too **** old to play the roll and was already too old for the fourth) is the depressing part.
I'm sure there is a way of making this movie so that there is a good movie in there and that it makes sense (did they not kind of set op Labeouf to take over in movie 4?), but there is also a big chance that that is not what they are going to do.

2 bucks says they ************* and Indy's successor will be a girl and they spin it off into a new series.

ok I typed that before I saw the IMDB listing for it, and Phoebe Waller-Bridge is in it. So seems likely to me.

Shia's name is not listed anywhere on the IMDB page for it. I think he pissed off too many people with his bullsh!t

Last edited:
2 bucks says they go full woke retard and Indy's successor will be a girl and they spin it off into a new series.

ok I typed that before I saw the IMDB listing for it, and Phoebe Waller-Bridge is in it. So seems likely to me.

Shia's name is not listed anywhere on the IMDB page for it. I think he pissed off too many people with his bullsh!t
Wow, casting a woman in a movie makes it woke retard? Interesting take, as that makes, like, all movies woke since they basically all have women in them.

Regardless of who they cast in what way, I imagine there is too much potential money in the franchise to not try to spin it off into a series.

Wow, casting a woman in a movie makes it woke retard? Interesting take, as that makes, like, all movies woke since they basically all have women in them.

Regardless of who they cast in what way, I imagine there is too much potential money in the franchise to not try to spin it off into a series.
Well I mean replacing a primary male role with a female. Woman in movies is fine, leading women in movies is fine. But when they gender flip for no reason except it's trendy (think Ghostbusters) that bugs me. I will edit my post so as not to offend any others :)

Well I mean replacing a primary male role with a female. Woman in movies is fine, leading women in movies is fine. But when they gender flip for no reason except it's trendy (think Ghostbusters) that bugs me. I will edit my post so as not to offend any others :)
IMO it’s all about how they do it as opposed to the end result. If I walk out of the movie saying “****, that was so awesome the way they passed the torch from Indy to Laura Croft”, then why would I complain? You likely make a good point with ghostbusters - that is one I never even bothered to watch because they didn’t sell it well in the trailers.

Edit to say even a gender swap on a reboot isn’t instantly a bad thing. The Battlestar Galactica reboot was awesome and Starbuck flipped gender from the original to the reboot.

Last edited:
You likely make a good point with ghostbusters - that is one I never even bothered to watch because they didn’t sell it well in the trailers.
If only I had stayed away, as you did.

Become a Patron!
Back