NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1630 Graphics Cards Launch with Custom Models from EVGA, GIGABYTE, and More

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
NVIDIA has launched its latest graphics card targeting budget-oriented gamers, the GeForce GTX 1630.

Go to post

It's the race to the bottom.

I'd be all for it, if it were actually making the bottom better. But it doesn't seem that's the case.

Worse than a 1650 and its selling for more or just under that two year old card's current prices. Nvidia really wanted to win best card and worst card awards this year.

This is the saddest GPU launch in history and for once I'm not talking about the Intel Arc A380​

You're telling me they couldn't make a GTX 1650 Super for $159 today?

The GTX 1650 Super was actually a great 1080p GPU when it launched, and would still deliver an effective 1080p gaming experience on a host of popular games. The new GTX 1630, by contrast, absolutely won't. Checking out TechPowerUp's review(opens in new tab) of the Gainward version and its average frame rates across its full suite of gaming benchmarks sees the GTX 1630 performing 54% slower than the GTX 1650 Super.

Here is a card poor person it's a GTX card but it will forever remind you that for the price of a dinner out you could have had better!

Become a Patron!
Back