God of War Ragnarök Collector’s Edition Will Reportedly Include a 1:1 Replica of Thor’s Mjölnir Hammer

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
God of War Ragnarök will include two editions called the Collector's Edition and Jotnar Edition, according to a new report shared today by industry insider Tom Henderson, which claims that Sony was planning to announce a release date for Santa Monica Studios' sequel today but decided to alter its plans, possibly due to another reputable insider having leaked the date in advance.

Go to post

But how could they deliver it to you? Only from the hands of Natalie Portman.

Why do people buy 1:1 statues of comic book characters? It's called being a fan. No, not the kind that screeches on twitter, an actual fan.
Like being a fan, today, is a good thing, right?! 😏

I wonder why the industry has an influx of broken, bug-infested, and extreme frame-pacing/hitching titles on 0-day for YEARS now?! 🤔 /s

Like being a fan, today, is a good thing, right?! 😏
It was always a good thing, regardless of what those are trying to suggest that are actively seeking to destroy fandoms.
I wonder why the industry has an influx of broken, bug-infested, and extreme frame-pacing/hitching titles on 0-day for YEARS now?! 🤔 /s
I think this is merely a result of viewing the past with rose tinted glasses. Games generally aren't more broken or running worse now than they were 10 or 20 years ago. The only thing that changed is that Issues are getting spun out of proportion by "influencers" And there are those who will drink deep their words as long as it fills their confirmation bias.

Last edited:
Games generally aren't more broken or running worse now than they were 10 or 20 years ago.
This is not true, it was a lot harder for dev's if not impossible to patch games back then, the biggest issues started when games became patchable on console due to beeing installed on a HDD and broadband became more accesible.

That ofc does not mean in the olden days you could not have a broken game but they were afaik few and far between. I do remember having issues with Sin back in the day which needed a 30Mb patch and that took a ****load of time to download on 56k dialup

This is not true, it was a lot harder for dev's if not impossible to patch games back then, the biggest issues started when games became patchable on console due to beeing installed on a HDD and broadband became more accesible.
There were games that ran like poo 20 years ago or released with various issues. The PS3 is 15 years old, and patching was commonplace on that gen already. Hell I remember downloading patches for Red Alert in 1997.

DeusEx Invisible war came out in 2003, and produced sub 20 fps on hiend hardware, had a broken hud on PC.

The big difference that some games were never fixed, they remained unplayable indefinitely, like Driver2 on PSOne.

I even remember games whitch had core game issues fixed in stand alone expansion packs on PC.
That ofc does not mean in the olden days you could not have a broken game but they were afaik few and far between. I do remember having issues with Sin back in the day which needed a 30Mb patch and that took a ****load of time to download on 56k dialup
Bugs in games were not that rare back then, they just weren't made out as world ending discoveries, but considered par for the course.

What perhaps makes bugs seem larger now is the complexity of games. There couldn't have been T-pose bugs in 2000s, because characters didn't have fully animated rigs.

regardless of what those are trying to suggest that are actively seeking to destroy fandoms.
My *only* fan is my wife and our children, so, I really don't get that sh|t that you're spitting but hey, you do you. 🤣

As far as the gaming industry, etc., though, I am a gaming enthusiast on my spare time, and when I'm not, I am their *customer only*, a consumer, and I demand to be treated as a PAYING CONSUMER (not their d4mn fan) at their highest quality standards! PERIOD!

1656920774820.jpg

That must suck, if only one person likes you, and you can't be passionate about a hobby, you just "consume".

Become a Patron!
Back