Corsair Announces K70 Pro Mini Wireless RGB 60% Mechanical Gaming Keyboard

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Corsair has announced the K70 Pro Mini Wireless, a new mechanical gaming keyboard for gamers who believe that less is more.

Go to post

That looks good. I am not usually a fan of the form factor, but I like the minimalist nature of the product.

My wife has a ~65%'er, and the 60% DeepCool keyboard we reviewed have both left me confidently with TKL.

For some reason I need 'Home' and 'End' keys, and using Fn buttons to access the function buttons goes from tedious in most work to downright unworkable if you use them while gaming.

I suspect that some are more adaptable than I am, of course!

I could use that on some machines but for my primary machine, I won't go without a ten key or the rest of the standard keys.

I could use that on some machines but for my primary machine, I won't go without a ten key or the rest of the standard keys.
I have to say as an IT professional I need all of my keys to work. I know I've given up some when I have to use my laptop keyboard, but I try to remove even that annoyance as much as I am able.

I have to say as an IT professional I need all of my keys to work. I know I've given up some when I have to use my laptop keyboard, but I try to remove even that annoyance as much as I am able.
I've got a full keyboard on my laptop. It's old as hell, but still does what I need it to do. As I said, I can go with something like a 60% for some machines in my house but I would never do it on my main rig or my day job work computer.

Become a Patron!
Back