Intel Arc A750 Limited Edition Graphics Card Beats NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 in Official Benchmarks

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Intel has shared official benchmarks for its Arc A750 Limited Edition graphics card, giving prospective owners an idea of how it might perform versus one of NVIDIA's GeForce RTX options.

Go to post

Yeah how much $$$ though? The 3060 should be a $200 card in a normal world.... one we don't live in but still.

1.) Yeah, manufacturer benchmarks are at best bullshit.

2.) ...and how many watts did that take? Beating a 3060 using 400W is not necessarily something to write home about. We know the low end models they have launched in China use a surprisingly large amount of power to get there, and scaling up is only likely to make that worse.

I'm hopeful they can be competitive, as the market will only benefit from another player, but I think that is going to have to come in future generations when they have sorted out their ****.

1.) Yeah, manufacturer benchmarks are at best bullshit.

2.) ...and how many watts did that take? Beating a 3060 using 400W is not necessarily something to write home about. We know the low end models they have launched in China use a surprisingly large amount of power to get there, and scaling up is only likely to make that worse.

I'm hopeful they can be competitive, as the market will only benefit from another player, but I think that is going to have to come in future generations when they have sorted out their ****.

They showed one of their top cards at the WAN show, it's only a 2 slot card with 2 fans, but it's not realy that performant vs high end from the other brands, but thats not where you sell a ton of cards either so if price/performance is right, they might sell quiite a bit.

It should only get better with further iterations, there is too much money to be made with AI stuff for them to not go for top performance, just mayu take a while longer.

Become a Patron!
Back