Marvel Studios Announces Two Avengers Movies, New Daredevil Show, and More at SDCC 2022

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Marvel Studios returned to San Diego Comic-Con this year, and the studio did not disappoint, giving fans an extensive look at its upcoming projects, which are many.

Go to post

For some reason my mind edited daredevil to Deadpool and I was like. Really.. kf course to discover... nope.

Pretty excited for these upcoming projects.
I ... am not. In the least.

I think I have superhero burn out.

Not a single one of these even sounded interesting. I'll probably end up having to watch them anyway because wife is jazzed about it. It's like Clockwork Orange:

1658686717209.png

I ... am not. In the least.

I think I have superhero burn out.

Not a single one of these even sounded interesting. I'll probably end up having to watch them anyway because wife is jazzed about it. It's like Clockwork Orange:

View attachment 1792
I grew up being quite the comic geek, so just about anything Marvel I get amped up for. Not to say I like them all, but I am excited to see them nonetheless.

You know, I had been wondering how they were gonna proceed with Black Panther. Also was not expecting that next movie to be this year.

You know, I had been wondering how they were gonna proceed with Black Panther. Also was not expecting that next movie to be this year.
I'll be curious how they proceed as well.

Become a Patron!
Back