Funko to Enter Multi-Billion Dollar Video Game Market

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Having already conquered toy store shelves, Funko is now setting its sights on another lucrative business model.

Go to post

OMG, I think I hate funkopops as much as an adult, as I hated teletubies and winnie the poo as a child.

In if it's like Skylanders~ but also with NFTs

I have to admit I own a whole two Funko figures (one was a gift), other than that I wouldn't be interested in a game that featured them.

I have to admit I own a whole two Funko figures (one was a gift), other than that I wouldn't be interested in a game that featured them.

At first I thought they were funny, I own like half a dozen, but the quality is pretty meh, most of them wont stand up right if you remove them from the box, so that quickly made me stop getting any more.

At first I thought they were funny, I own like half a dozen, but the quality is pretty meh, most of them wont stand up right if you remove them from the box, so that quickly made me stop getting any more.
I actually never took mine out of the boxes. I think they will phase out like the Beanie Babies fad a while back at some point.

Become a Patron!
Back