Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Remake Delayed Indefinitely, Directors Fired: Report

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
The development of the Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic remake doesn't seem to be going as well as planned.

Go to post

Ironic that the games industry has become a mirror of the movie industry. Incompetence abound, delays, crappy products. That's what happens when you hire for diversity instead on merit.

Was never really interested in another remake of a game I didn't originally play anyway.

Was never really interested in another remake of a game I didn't originally play anyway.
I'm interested in the remake exactly because I didn't finish the original. By the time I tried to play it after ME, it felt like extremely dated and clunky, so I never put that much time into it.

Being horrible didn't stop the GTA remasters.... so something must be seriously wrong with KOTOR remaster for them to stop work on it. Or perhaps one company has higher moral standards than another..... HAHAHAHAHHAHA I cracked myself up just thinking that

Being horrible didn't stop the GTA remasters.... so something must be seriously wrong with KOTOR remaster for them to stop work on it. Or perhaps one company has higher moral standards than another..... HAHAHAHAHHAHA I cracked myself up just thinking that
I'm betting that LucasArts/Disney still gets to review anything made with their IP for quality and simply said no.

I'm betting that LucasArts/Disney still gets to review anything made with their IP for quality and simply said no.
If Disney had quality standards none of the star wars sequel trilogy would've released, not even force awakens which was the least bad of the three.
Force Awakens = Weak regurgitation of New Hope except with a Mary Sue who is awesome at everything on first try.
Last Jedi = Carpet bombing the franchise
Rise of Palpatine = Trying to pick up the pieces after the last guy F-ed everything up, with little success.

About the only thing to came out of Disney Star Wars that was not terrible was the Mandalorian, and no, I'm not saying that was good either, it was a mediocre scifi series. SW deserved better than the treatment Disney gives it. So if Disney defines the golden standard, Kotor is doomed.

Become a Patron!
Back