Tomb Raider Script Leak Prompts Takedown Request by Square Enix and Crystal Dynamics

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Alleged details surrounding the next Tomb Raider game were leaked last week, and apparently, much of it might be true.

Go to post

I never understood people who follow leaks like this.
If you are into a game series (or movie, or TV series) why grab the leak? You are just creating spoilers for yourself.

I love how these people REEE when they are issued DMCAs for leaks. Just because you didn't personally steal it, somebody on the inside just sent it to you, even if it was unsolicited it is not fair use. Imagine someone leaking the secret formula of Coke, and it gets sent to me, then I can freely disseminate it further because it wasn't me who smuggled it out? These people are on a different planet.

I've seen this moriarty dude acting like some big dog before but again just comes across as an arrogant fool.

I never understood people who follow leaks like this.
If you are into a game series (or movie, or TV series) why grab the leak? You are just creating spoilers for yourself.
Leaks are a double edged sword. On one hand if the leaks confirm that something is bad I want to know about it so I can avoid wasting money on the game. But if there is no such indication I absolutely don't want to know. I'm so much into experiencing everything first hand that I refuse to watch even trailers for games in the last few months before release, if I intend to buy the game.

Become a Patron!
Back