Lady Gaga Confirmed for Joker Sequel

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Lady Gaga has officially joined the cast of Todd Phillip's Joker sequel.

Go to post

Ugh

I have to admit, I only think she’s hot if I can’t see her face. And even then it’s only mediocre level… she isn’t really anything special, unless she is wearing a steak.

#metoo

I've never found her all that attractive, but I did like her in American Horror Story Hotel for whatever reason. I don't think she's ever looked better than she does in that.

I got to admit she was pretty good in a Star is Born, but haven't really seen her act in anything else.

There's more to casting someone than their physical appearance. Juaquin Phoenix is ugly as **** and he's a great actor and Gaga quite good herself.

Gaga, irrelevant of how you feel about the music she chooses to release, is an insanely talented musician and a literal genius by definition.

American Horror Story Hotel was the best American Horror story by far.

is an insanely talented musician and a literal genius by definition.
I'll allow that to pass as a subjective opinion. I just don't happen to share it.

I'll grant you that she has positioned herself as a pop icon using much of the same playbook as Madonna did in the 80s/90s. But I don't think popularity = genius

I'll allow that to pass as a subjective opinion. I just don't happen to share it.

I'll grant you that she has positioned herself as a pop icon using much of the same playbook as Madonna did in the 80s/90s. But I don't think popularity = genius
Lady Gadonna

She’s significantly more impressive than Madonna. Madonna was a brilliant businesswoman and entertainer. But she can’t act, can’t play instruments, and has a mediocre voice. Gaga (despite not really caring for her music) is a much better artist all around than Madonna. I’d give Madonna the nod in dancing, though.

She’s significantly more impressive than Madonna. Madonna was a brilliant businesswoman and entertainer. But she can’t act, can’t play instruments, and has a mediocre voice. Gaga (despite not really caring for her music) is a much better artist all around than Madonna. I’d give Madonna the nod in dancing, though.
I think Madonna was actually better looking in her prime, but otherwise I'd generally agree with you.

I think Madonna was actually better looking in her prime, but otherwise I'd generally agree with you.
I wasn’t factoring in their looks because I didn’t think that was what mattered. I find both rather plain looking when all the make-up is off.

Become a Patron!
Back