Elden Ring Sold 16.6 Million Copies in Just Four Months

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
The chances for an Elden Ring sequel seem inevitable at this point.

Go to post

Wow that makes the Blizzard sales of it's titles seem... lackluster by comparison.

That's close to 1 billion in revenue. So how does that diablo immortal makes 1 million a day sound now blizzard? And Elden Ring isn't even a game with that wide appeal. Imagine what a proper AAA single player game would make.

That's close to 1 billion in revenue. So how does that diablo immortal makes 1 million a day sound now blizzard? And Elden Ring isn't even a game with that wide appeal. Imagine what a proper AAA single player game would make.
I don't mind companies who make games that I don't like or intend to play as long as there re games I do want to play.

From the looks of it D4 might be good enough for me, I had my share of fun with D3 (which I tought was heaps and bounds better then 1 and 2 combined) and this immortal game might as well not exist as far as I'm concerned.

Also there is a bigger chance I buy D4 for 100€ then I download Elden ring for free which is not a game I would enjoy no matter how many other people buy the game.

The only game I ever played from From software is Bloodborne, well if you can call it playing, after 2-3 hours I was still at the same spot I started only a lot more frustrated, that's not a game that's a punishment imo.

You know what they be thinking.
"Imagine how much it would make if it was mobile" - some executive probably.

I don't mind companies who make games that I don't like or intend to play as long as there re games I do want to play.

From the looks of it D4 might be good enough for me, I had my share of fun with D3 (which I tought was heaps and bounds better then 1 and 2 combined) and this immortal game might as well not exist as far as I'm concerned.

Also there is a bigger chance I buy D4 for 100€ then I download Elden ring for free which is not a game I would enjoy no matter how many other people buy the game.

The only game I ever played from From software is Bloodborne, well if you can call it playing, after 2-3 hours I was still at the same spot I started only a lot more frustrated, that's not a game that's a punishment imo.
This is why I love the cheap lifetime membership I got to cheathappens.com. I like the story not the torture.

Become a Patron!
Back