PlayStation 5 Gets a Price Increase in Select Markets

I stopped looking for a ps5 in march, now I don't want one even if it is cheap and available.

I stopped looking for a ps5 in march, now I don't want one even if it is cheap and available.
I'm mostly in the same boat. I wanted one pretty badly when the new HZD came out. But here we are, and that's still just about the only game I'm interested on it.

So yeah. I'm mostly over it. Time to wait and see how the VR2 and Pro editions look in a year or two.

Curious to see if Microsoft will follow Sony and also increase their prices.

I'm mostly in the same boat. I wanted one pretty badly when the new HZD came out. But here we are, and that's still just about the only game I'm interested on it.

So yeah. I'm mostly over it. Time to wait and see how the VR2 and Pro editions look in a year or two.
I wasn't that impressed by Forbidden West, so I'm perfectly comfortable waiting for the eventual PC version. And Gran Turismo 7 is an outright travesty. And there are no other games for PS5 I was even remotely interested in.

Curious to see if Microsoft will follow Sony and also increase their prices.
They put out a release yesterday saying they were not at this time, but very careful to not promise they wouldn't in the future.

Become a Patron!
Back