GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4090 Graphics Cards Listed by Various Retailers

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
A handful of international retailers have begun listing GIGABYTE's custom GeForce RTX 4090 graphics cards, indicating that NVIDIA's next-generation flagship should be just around the corner.

Go to post

Interesting. I'll wait to see benchmarks once they do hit the market.

Yea those prices are lala land worthy. I think Nvidia might be not releasing the lower sku's because they need to make them better to compete with what they think AMD is bringing to market.

Hahahaha - 4000+. I think Nvidia may not have noticed crypto isn’t doing great right now….

Remember that these are placeholder listings - the prices aren't real.
Problem is they will be real. Nvidia has already said they are going to limit the amount of 4000 series sold by them and sent to AIB's for their card production. What we'll get is a limited amount on the market quickly snatched up by scalpers who then sell them for outrageous prices. Mining not even considered, prices will be scalped up whether we like it or not. All thanks to Nvidia manipulating the market with artificial supply shortages.

Problem is they will be real. Nvidia has already said they are going to limit the amount of 4000 series sold by them and sent to AIB's for their card production. What we'll get is a limited amount on the market quickly snatched up by scalpers who then sell them for outrageous prices. Mining not even considered, prices will be scalped up whether we like it or not. All thanks to Nvidia manipulating the market with artificial supply shortages.
Unfortunately I could see this happening.

Fingers are crossed that scalpers get burned and have to eat a loss. I don't think it is worth the gamble with inflation high, employment under the water world wide. (Many people are under employed compared to what they had before.) And demand being just low for this generation of cards... not to mention actual competition from AMD (I hope!) we should be in a place to have decent prices on parts like video cards and CPU's... just clearly not motherboards. ;)

Become a Patron!
Back