Kingston FURY Launches New Special Edition RGB DDR4 Memory Kits

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Kingston FURY, the gaming division of Kingston, has launched its latest DDR4 memory in the form of the Kingston FURY Beast DDR4 RGB Special Edition.

Go to post

Just in time for all new systems to go DDR5

I know there are still a lot of DDR4 systems out there, and DDR4 sales will have a long tail on them - but I don't know why any company would be throwing any resources into developing new products for that market.

I know there are still a lot of DDR4 systems out there, and DDR4 sales will have a long tail on them - but I don't know why any company would be throwing any resources into developing new products for that market.
Mainly due to other companies that will be discontinuing their DDR4 lines for DDR5 production. And, like you said, DDR4 isn't going anywhere for a while. There's still a strong market.

I'm just happy to see they strayed away from the zebra with the rainbow hat theme..;)

Become a Patron!
Back