Horizon Forbidden West Collector’s Edition Is Currently Available at a Massive Discount

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Horizon Forbidden West Collector's Edition is currently available at a massive discount for fans who want to expand their range of collectibles relating to Guerrilla Games' critically acclaimed action-adventure franchise.

Go to post

I was checking this out because my CE got lost in delivery (yeah right), but delivery trough amazon to me is almost 200€ so I'm gonna skip that.

HFW released this year, 2/2022, not in '21. 🙄

Anyway, what a HUGE flop for Sony. More conSLOWS are on the market, and in households, today from its HZD 2017 release but HFW still underperformed HZD released numbers. 😂

Embarrassing!

Last edited:
Meh... just means that the paused mortgages and paused rents stopped in the US so people don't have as much money to throw at entertainment.

Neat collector's edition but I'm not into paying extra on top of the normal price of games, and CE's are rarely worth their extra cost. Let me know when the game comes out for PC. A friend offered to let me borrow his PS5 and the game so I could play it, but no thanks, I'll wait for it to come on PC, where I won't have to struggle with aiming using a controller. HZD was painful on PS4 cuz of that, I don't wanna live through that again.

where I won't have to struggle with aiming using a controller. HZD was painful on PS4 cuz of that, I don't wanna live through that again.
I can live with the controller and aiming in the horizon games, there is plenty of ammo and you are pretty mobile to avoind incomming attacks, but I hated it in days gone due to ammo scarcity and limited mobility.

I can live with the controller and aiming in the horizon games, there is plenty of ammo and you are pretty mobile to avoind incomming attacks, but I hated it in days gone due to ammo scarcity and limited mobility.
My problem was that the game required way too much precision with your shots because you had to target specific components on the robots. When I play a game where I have to aim with an analog stick, it looks like a drunk baby is playing.

Last edited:
Just checked but of course not available to me locally. However I found PS5 bundles with HFW, at a discount, and they throw in a copy of Gran Turismo 7 as well. Meaning GT7 flopped too probably, otherwise they wouldn't be just giving it away 6 months after release.

Just checked but of course not available to me locally. However I found PS5 bundles with HFW, at a discount, and they throw in a copy of Gran Turismo 7 as well. Meaning GT7 flopped too probably, otherwise they wouldn't be just giving it away 6 months after release.
I think what it is is that PS5 inventory is finally starting to ease, but rather than just open the floodgates: they hiked the price in most areas and only make it available as a marked up “bundle”. They will do that until either sales start to lag or the next slim/Pro/VR2 becomes available.

I think what it is is that PS5 inventory is finally starting to ease, but rather than just open the floodgates: they hiked the price in most areas and only make it available as a marked up “bundle”. They will do that until either sales start to lag or the next slim/Pro/VR2 becomes available.
No, the GT7 is not part of the bundle, they are throwing in a copy to the bundle as an extra.

Sales are already lagging, otherwise there'd be no stock as usual.

Become a Patron!
Back