Bethesda Launches Fallout Series Pip-Boy Replica with Die-Cast Metal Casing, TFT LCD Display, and Alarm Function

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
The Bethesda Gear Shop has opened up pre-orders for the Fallout Series Pip-Boy Die-Cast Replica, a 1:1, faithful replica of the Pip-Boy that will be seen in Amazon MGM Studios' and Jonathan Nolan's new Fallout TV series, which begins streaming via Prime Video on April 11.

See full article...

What software can it run? Can you load any apps? How long till it is Jail Broken?

Not the uber Fallout fan some are, mostly because I havnt played any of the games, I know people who will go nuts for this though.

I'll stick with the pip boy watch face on my Samsung watch thanks.

Will it be as high quality as their vault suit or nuka cola bottle?

After Bethesda's ****ty history of Fallout merch, how can anyone trust this won't be utter ****?

They have just ripped off their fanbase time and time again with merch that either doesn't materialize, or when it does, like that duffel bag and the Fallout rum is nothing at all like what was promised.

At this point it is difficult to conclude anything other than that they (at least on the merch side of things) are running a complete scam operation designed to trick and milk the Fallout fanbase out of as much money as possible.

After Bethesda's ****ty history of Fallout merch, how can anyone trust this won't be utter ****?

They have just ripped off their fanbase time and time again with merch that either doesn't materialize, or when it does, like that duffel bag and the Fallout rum is nothing at all like what was promised.

At this point it is difficult to conclude anything other than that they (at least on the merch side of things) are running a complete scam operation designed to trick and milk the Fallout fanbase out of as much money as possible.
Maybe you sould look into the company that's actually making the thing how their rep is, doubt they want to destroy it just to please Bethesda.

Back in the day I bought some CE's for ESO games, quality wise they are no better or worse then most others.

and iirc they gave everyone a new bag to make up for the crappy one they delivered.

Yea tell me about that starfield smart watch again ..

Become a Patron!
Back