Microsoft Launches AI-Powered Surface Pro 10 for Business and Surface Laptop 6 for Business

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Microsoft has introduced the Surface Pro 10 for Business and Surface Laptop 6 for Business, the first Surface PCs that are optimized for AI, featuring Intel's new Core Ultra processors with NPU and a Copilot key that accelerates access to what Microsoft says are the best Windows AI experiences.

See full article...

You know I have a laptop with one of these Core Ultra NPU's and I've yet to notice anything that puts any sort of load on them, even running a local AI. So far I'm waiting on the apps to use them that don't require me upping my office sub to some higher tier. Because really I don't need that yet.

Back when the Surface first launched a decade ago I really wanted one.

Now, not so much. Microsoft has gone all in on the evil (Data collection / Cloud / AI) and I want absolutely nothing to do with them anymore.

Back when the Surface first launched a decade ago I really wanted one.

Now, not so much. Microsoft has gone all in on the evil (Data collection / Cloud / AI) and I want absolutely nothing to do with them anymore.
Lets be real. MS has always been about data collection. They just never have monitized it to the degree that FB does. I'm waiting on MS to announce free surface devices to those that allow advertising to them.

We noticed you enjoy Waifu games, here is a message from a single lady in China...

Lets be real. MS has always been about data collection. They just never have monitized it to the degree that FB does. I'm waiting on MS to announce free surface devices to those that allow advertising to them.

We noticed you enjoy Waifu games, here is a message from a single lady in China...

Nah, as recently as Windows 7, if you monitor network connections, really the only thing going on were requests to Windows Update and basic telemetry to provide usage statistics and bug fixing help to developers.

With 8.x that changed a little but it is only really with Windows 10 that they started going all in on the evil.

Become a Patron!
Back