“Ushering In a New Era”: NVIDIA Confirms Special Event for September 1

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
nvidia-the-ultimate-countdown-timer-1024x576.jpg
Image: NVIDIA

Right on the heels of yesterday’s little supernova teaser, NVIDIA has confirmed that it’ll be hosting a special event on September 1 with a new “Ultimate Countdown” website, which features a giant timer ticking down to what appears to be a celebratory occasion. “21 days. 21 years,” the heading reads. “Before we enter the future, join us to celebrate the biggest breakthroughs in PC gaming since 1999.”

While RTX isn’t explicitly noted anywhere, everyone seems to think that this is when Jensen Huang will unveil NVIDIA’s GeForce RTX 30 Series graphics cards. They could be right – at the end of an accompanying article...

Continue reading...

Cool. Good luck to both. On the AMD front rumor has it navi 3 and 4 are in the works. Im under the impression Lisa Su is stacking teams kind of like ryzen.

Most likely that you can't afford the new TI version of video cards. ;)

Maybe they will announce their own line of financing for the 3080TI. Like a car loan. With payments (in size) to match. Will we need Ampere Liability Insurance for these cards? Can we drive one, or is Ampere just the engine/powerplant for this new mode of transportation?

Or perhaps they have discovered that the next Titan card will be so powerful it will allow time travel. But you have to be playing Crysis in 4K at 888 frames per second.

Wow I should probably lay off the LSD laced Cheerios. Maybe. :)

Maybe they will announce their own line of financing for the 3080TI. Like a car loan. With payments (in size) to match. Will we need Ampere Liability Insurance for these cards? Can we drive one, or is Ampere just the engine/powerplant for this new mode of transportation?

Or perhaps they have discovered that the next Titan card will be so powerful it will allow time travel. But you have to be playing Crysis in 4K at 888 frames per second.

Wow I should probably lay off the LSD laced Cheerios. Maybe. :)
I noticed in your hallucinations you never hit on reasonably priced. ;)

Become a Patron!
Back