Horizon Forbidden West, The Quarry, and Resident Evil 7 Headline PlayStation Plus Game Catalog Lineup for February

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
PlayStation has announced its PlayStation Plus Game Catalog lineup for the month of February, including The Quarry, Resident Evil 7 biohazard, and Horizon Forbidden West, Guerrilla Games' acclaimed sequel that released not too long ago for PS4 and PS5 consoles in February 2022. All of these games will be available starting Tuesday, February 21 for the Premium and Extra tiers of PS Plus, which cost $17.99/month and $14.99/month, respectively. PS Plus Premium subscribers should also see four additions to the Classics Catalog this month in the form of The Legend of Dragoon, Wild Arms 2, Harvest Moon: Back to Nature, and Destroy All Humans!.

See full article...

Heh, don't care about Playstation. I want Horizon: Forbidden West ported to PC ASAP. Just finished Horizon: Zero Dawn in a little over 100 hours (I took my time and no, I didn't go full completionist) and am more than ready for the sequel.

Heh, don't care about Playstation. I want Horizon: Forbidden West ported to PC ASAP. Just finished Horizon: Zero Dawn in a little over 100 hours (I took my time and no, I didn't go full completionist) and am more than ready for the sequel.
I agree but not ready enough to buy a ps5 lol

Become a Patron!
Back