The Last of Us Part I PC Specs and Features Revealed: AMD FSR 2.2, NVIDIA DLSS Super Resolution, Ultra-Wide Monitor Support, and More

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Naughty Dog has detailed what gamers can expect from the definitive version of The Last of Us Part I when it releases for the PC later this month. According to a new blog post from Jonathon Dornbush (Editorial Content Manager, Naughty Dog), the PC version of the game will feature a range of exclusive options, including adjustable Texture Quality, Shadows, Reflections, and Ambient Occlusion. Players should also find support for performance-enhancing features that include AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution 2.2 and NVIDIA DLSS Super Resolution, as well as Ultra-Wide Monitor Support for both 21:9 Ultrawide and 32:9 Super Ultrawide aspect ratios. The Last of Us Part I (PC) will be out on Tuesday, March 28, 2023, via Steam and the Epic Games Store, although the PC specs seem to be pretty demanding, with the Ultra preset (60 FPS at 4K) calling for 32 GB of RAM and newer hardware (e.g., AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, NVIDIA GeForce RX 4080).

See full article...

Become a Patron!
Back