FrozenCPU.com Is Closing After 23 Years: “Everything Is On Sale”

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
The owners of FrozenCPU.com have announced that they are closing the store after 23 years of operation. Orders will be taken until April 30, 2023, and while everything at FrozenCPU.com is currently 50% off as a means of clearing out existing inventory (barring some exceptions), all sales are final. FrozenCPU.com is a pioneer of liquid cooling for desktops that has been in business since 1999, and its closure can be partially attributed to the expansion of the ModRight brand, which has apparently been more successful, according to a news post titled "sad goodbye."

See full article...

I can't believe they were still open. The previous owner coked out and went nuts. Why anyone would want to continue to rip people off is beyond me. Or why anyone would continue to spend money with them. Crazy. They should have closed years ago.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT
That's f*cking insaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaane!!! They shall be sorely missed. I rarely shopped there, but I'm used to them existing, and often I would find hard-to-find items at their shop. Gonna be weird without them being around. Gotta see if I can take advantage of their sale.

The previous owner coked out and went nuts.
What's this now?

What's this now?
Maybe not previous, but the owner Mark Friga. Back in 2015'ish he went on a drug fueled bender, tore up the office and warehouse, fired everyone and disappeared. It was all down hill from there.

Maybe not previous, but the owner Mark Friga. Back in 2015'ish he went on a drug fueled bender, tore up the office and warehouse, fired everyone and disappeared. It was all down hill from there.
WHAAAAAAAAAAAT THAAAAA FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Become a Patron!
Back