Madden NFL 24 Launches for PlayStation, Xbox, and PC on August 18, 2023 with FieldSENSE, New SAPIEN Technology, and Buffalo Bills Cover Star

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
EA has announced that Madden NFL 24 is now available to pre-order ahead of its release for Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC via the EA app for Windows, Steam, and the Epic Games Store on August 18, 2023. Those who pre-order the Madden NFL 24 Deluxe Edition will receive 3-day early access, 4600 Madden Points, Dual Entitlement to upgrade to the PlayStation 5 or Xbox Series X|S version, and other benefits, while fans who pre-order the Deluxe Edition early by July 22 will also receive a player item from the AKA Ultimate Team Program. […]

See full article...

Bought the last version when it was heavily discounted and it reminded me why I don't normally buy Madden games anymore. I grew up on the original game back in the day with my favorite being Madden '92 if I remember right. I actually enjoy playing the NCAA games more and still fire up NCAA '08 on the PS3 from time to time.

Become a Patron!
Back