Noctua NM-DD1 Direct Die Kit for Delidded AMD AM5 Processors Can Lower Temps by Up to 15°C

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Noctua has announced that the NM-DD1, a direct die kit for delidded AMD AM5 processors, is now available to order exclusively via Noctua's website for a service charge of EUR 4.90. Customers also have the option of 3D-printing the spacers contained in the NM-DD1 kit at home using STL files that can be found at Printables.com. "(NM-DDS1 spacers for coolers with two-piece fastening brackets and 83mm mounting-pitch, NM-DDS2 spacers for coolers with a single-piece fastening bracket and 78mm mounting pitch). Installing the fastening bracket(s) with the printed spacers will require four M3x12 screws (for NM-DDS1) or a single M4x10 screw (for NM-DDS2)."

See full article...

Just want to make a simple point here. As a hobbyist with too much disposable income I get it. As a professional in IT. Do you know how many times I've overclocked a server? 0. Exactly 0. If funds are limited I get it.

But being familiar with water cooling and proper thermal care for systems IS good knowledge to have.

Become a Patron!
Back