Diablo IV Boosts XP Gained from Nightmare Dungeons and Buffs Damage for All Classes, including Rogue

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Blizzard has rolled out patch 1.0.3 for Diablo IV, bringing bug fixes, gameplay changes, and much, much more to the PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, and Xbox One versions of the game. A full list of the patch's changes, which are extensive, is available for viewing on Blizzard's official website, but some of the biggest highlights, such as boosted experience for Diablo IV's Nightmare Dungeons, can be found below. Blizzard has also increased the damage potential for all classes via select skill buffs, including the Rogue, a kill-first, glass-cannon class that some players have whined about being "too squishy."

See full article...

Blizzard has also increased the damage potential for all classes via select skill buffs, including the Rogue, a kill-first, glass-cannon class that some players have whined about being "too squishy."

Yeah I have been playing Rogue and I would definitely say "too squishy" LOL just hadn't heard that term before. Can do a lot of damage at range but you get into trouble real quick if you get swarmed. Definitely has made some of the bosses multi-run attempts going solo.

I have to agree but I'm coming from a 63 barb I just respecced to bleed fighting. But less pow than hammer of the ancients build but still lots of fun and damage.

Yeah I have been playing Rogue and I would definitely say "too squishy" LOL just hadn't heard that term before. Can do a lot of damage at range but you get into trouble real quick if you get swarmed. Definitely has made some of the bosses multi-run attempts going solo.
Not as bad as sorcerer, though. A single random attack can one shot a sorcerer in world tier 4. Not speccing into Glass Cannon really doesn't help, either.

Become a Patron!
Back