Many AMD-Sponsored Titles Are Still Missing DLSS, New Comparison Shows

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
An r/AMD user has posted a spreadsheet image that shows how many AMD-sponsored titles still lack support for NVIDIA DLSS. According to the list shared by JBGamingPC, only 5 out of 27 AMD-sponsored games have received support for the competition's upscaling tech, while it's the opposite for NVIDIA, with 21 out of 25 NVIDIA-sponsored games featuring some version of FidelityFX Super Resolution alongside DLSS. AMD recently announced that it is Bethesda's exclusive PC partner for Starfield, which seems to mean the new game from Todd Howard will have FSR only.

See full article...

I still don't see the big issue with this.

I know before it was "AMD is keeping DLSS away" - which may well be true in some cases, but the data in this article doesn't support that - it's just counting titles that support one over the other without attributing a cause. There's nothing wrong with a Dev wanting to implement one over the other, and there's no reason there needs to be parity between FSR and DLSS.

I'd argue having more FSR than DLSS is a good thing, being open architecture and console-supported.

If you're programming for console success you program with FSR in mind. Honestly the install market for FSR capable devices over DLSS has me confused as to why DLSS is as popular as it is.

Not that I am not considering a Nvidia card for my next card. Depends on what's out when I'm ready.

Become a Patron!
Back