Acer Launches Its First AMD Radeon Graphics Card, the Predator BiFrost Radeon RX 7600

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Xfastest has reported that the Predator BiFrost Radeon RX 7600, Acer's very first AMD Radeon graphics card, is now available for purchase through select channels. According to a list of specifications that the publication shared, the product is available in a reference and OC model, the latter of which can boost up to 2,725 MHz, with a 550-watt PSU recommended for both. One of Acer's only other GPU offerings at the moment is the Predator BiFrost Intel Arc A770 OC, which can currently be had for as low as $349.99.

See full article...

I expect EVGA to be able to enter into this kind of deal once whatever exclusivity lock they had with Nvidia expires. Hopefully sooner than later. Would be nice to see EVGA back in the market with a strong push. I suspect they are pulling back on chipsets to rejig their contracts to be more open for their own future.

I don't want them to go the way of BFG.

I expect EVGA to be able to enter into this kind of deal once whatever exclusivity lock they had with Nvidia expires. Hopefully sooner than later. Would be nice to see EVGA back in the market with a strong push. I suspect they are pulling back on chipsets to rejig their contracts to be more open for their own future.

I don't want them to go the way of BFG.
Every time someone mentions EVGA I get really f*cking sad. It's depressing. They were the only company I bought nVidia GPUs from. I've wanted to be able to buy Radeons from them for so many years as well. I hope one day they can do that.

Become a Patron!
Back