Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty Secret Agent Collection includes a Statue of Songbird and Idris Elba’s Solomon Reed for $180

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
CD PROJEKT RED has announced that the Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty Secret Agent Gear Collection is now available to pre-order through the CDPR Gear shop for $180. According to a disclaimer, this product will not ship until January 2024—months after Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty debuts for PS5, Xbox Series X|S, and PC—but customers can expect to find a range of themed collectibles in the set, including a statue of Songbird and Solomon Reed, Idris Elba's new character, standing back-to-back. CD PROJEKT RED has clarified that this collection does not include a copy of Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty, which is out on September 25, 2023.

See full article...

I liked the original game and all, but no way I'm paying extra for "collectable" plastic junk.

I would have bought one of the original SAMURAI tour shirts, but they were out of stock when I first heard of them, and have remained that way ever since.

paying extra for "collectable" plastic junk.
I look at my collection of "plastic junk" :unsure: But, no I don't regret any of it, a video game is forgotten to time, a physical collectible is timeless. It also serves as a reminder for past memories.

I look at my collection of "plastic junk" :unsure: But, no I don't regret any of it, a video game is forgotten to time, a physical collectible is timeless. It also serves as a reminder for past memories.
Hey my star wars statue of a dark jedi guy is still here and going strong... Have a few others too. I like having them for the memories honestly.

Become a Patron!
Back