Alone in the Dark Collector’s Edition Announced with Dark Man Statue, Limited to 5000 Units Worldwide

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
THQ Nordic has announced that it will be releasing a collector's edition of Alone in the Dark that comes with a number of collectibles, including a SteelBook case and 10-inch statue of The Dark Man, the game's main antagonist. This special edition is limited to 5,000 units worldwide, some of which will be exclusive to THQ Nordic's Vienna Store and the Embracer Games Archive. The physical PC standard edition is even more limited, with 3,500 units set for release worldwide. Alone in the Dark is out on October 25, 2023.

See full article...

Huh, I didn't know they were making a new game. Actually, I don't think I ever knew about the ones in the 2000s/2010s either.

Huh, I didn't know they were making a new game. Actually, I don't think I ever knew about the ones in the 2000s/2010s either.

Same. The only one I remember at all was the original one from 1992. It was really cool back then as it was one of a very few titles that did things "3D", but as I recall it wasn't a very fun game. I mostly just ran it to see the cool 3D stuff. Never got into it.

I remember thinking the controls were hopelessly clunky, and the objectives very poorly explained, so it just wound up being a matter of wandering around aimlessly in a 3D environment with your character occasionally being attacked by something scary you couldn't adequately defend yourself against.

Become a Patron!
Back