Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III Offers 16 Classic MW2 (2009) Maps, Biggest Zombies Map Ever

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Activision has posted its worldwide reveal for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, revealing that the new shooter from Sledgehammer Games and Infinity Ward will feature all 16 launch maps from the original Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (2009). All of these classic maps have been "modernized with new modes and gameplay features and will be available at launch to get everyone started, while over 12 all-new core 6v6 maps will fuel post-launch live seasons," Activision explained. Players will also be able to team up with other squads in what Activision has described as the largest Call of Duty Zombies map to date. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III launches for PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and PC via Battle.net and Steam on November 10, 2023.

See full article...

I always say to my self that I won't buy the next COD when it comes out, but I always end up caving in and doing the opposite.

I always say to my self that I won't buy the next COD when it comes out, but I always end up caving in and doing the opposite.
I've only played a scant few games in the entire history of the IP, and I didn't pay for most of those. Most of my memories are from the first 3 real games in the series (1, 2, and 4: Modern Warfare), made by the true Infinity Ward led by West and Zampella. I also played Modern Warfare 2 and 3 (the originals). I think I played CoD: Ghosts. I seem to remember playing through Advanced Warfare. That was probably the very last CoD game I ever played.

I don't usually play online multiplayer, but CoD4 was one of the very few games in my life where I did actually do that. I think the server I used to play on was called Grumpy Old Men Gaming, or something like that. I had a blast playing with that crew. I also remember playing that game and a few other CoDs at LANParties.

I don't usually play online multiplayer, but CoD4 was one of the very few games in my life where I did actually do that. I think the server I used to play on was called Grumpy Old Men Gaming, or something like that. I had a blast playing with that crew. I also remember playing that game and a few other CoDs at LANParties.
Same here. This past game I did play online quite a bit for a while (up to level 160 something) and then lost interest. The matchmaking was horrible. I also played a lot of COD 4 with a small group called Friendly Gamers or something of that sort that eventually disbanded. I remember playing COD 1 and 2 at lan parties and it was a blast.

Become a Patron!
Back