NVIDIA Is Giving Away a GeForce RTX 4090 with Custom Alan Wake II Backplate

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
NVIDIA is celebrating next month's release of Alan Wake II by giving away a GeForce RTX 4090 graphics card with a one-of-a-kind custom backplate inspired by Remedy Entertainment's new game. Entry simply involves liking the post below with the comment #RTXON before the deadline, which, according to the terms and conditions that NVIDIA linked to, is 5:00 PM on September 20th, 2023, Pacific Daylight Time. Alan Wake 2 is releasing exclusively on the Epic Games Store for PC but will be one of the first titles to feature NVIDIA DLSS 3.5, a new version of the technology that delivers enhanced ray tracing via AI.

See full article...

At least the nvidia giveaways you can count on being real. Though I think that influencers probably get preferential treatment.

Even before I finished reading the headline I knew it was a social media contest, and thus I would not be able to enter.

Even before I finished reading the headline I knew it was a social media contest, and thus I would not be able to enter.
Yeah that's how most of these end up or go through "gleam" or whatever it's called. No thanks.

Become a Patron!
Back