Forza Motorsport PC Specs Reveal Support for NVIDIA DLSS 2 and AMD FSR 2.2

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Turn 10 Studios has shared the PC specifications for Forza Motorsport, revealing that its new racer will be launching exclusively for Windows PC, Xbox Series X|S, and Game Pass on October 10, 2023, with support for NVIDIA DLSS 2 and AMD FSR 2.2. An NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090 will not be required for the ultra experience, according to the table that Turn 10 shared with Minimum, Recommended, and Ideal Specs for the game. Forza Motorsport's five editions, which includes two Premium versions with early access, are now available for pre-order, while support for numerous popular racing wheels from Logitech, Thurstmaster, and Fanatec have also been confirmed.

See full article...

I enjoy the Forza Horizon games. Though I want more racetracks specifically nuburgring in it. But alas such is life. Might have to look into this later if I get bored with the PLETHORA of other great games I have to get through.

There was a free weekend for Forza Horizon 5 last weekend. I put 12.5 hours into it. Fantastic game. I haven't been that wrapped up in a racing game since Forza Motorsport 4 on X360 back in 2011 (which is still currently my favorite in the series, though I never did get to try out FM3). I remember playing demos of some of the earlier Forza Horizon games and I wasn't feeling them. Maybe I should revisit them, or rather check out the more recent games like FH3 and FH4 that actually made it to PC (FH3 was the first one on PC, but it was UWP only). But yeah, FH5 is a f*cking blast, and I will probably end up getting a copy. I've been really wanting to get into another Forza Motorsport, but never really got the chance. I avoided 5 cuz like 2, that game sucked. I wanted to play 6 but missed out on it, though I did get the cut-down paid demo version for PC known as Forza 6 Apex (which was Turn10's practice for putting their engine out on PC), which sadly is a UWP game (gawd d4mn are UWP games annoying). Forza Motorsport 7 was the first Forza Motorsport on PC, but it was delisted so I can't buy it. I tried to grab a "community demo" for it, but it's a f*cking UWP game, and I've never gotten community demos for UWP games to work, FM7 included. So I'm really counting on FM8 being my first real full-fat Forza Motorsport experience on PC. I've wanted that series on PC for soooo loooooong. Plus Turn10's engine and tech are absolutely f*cking ridiculous. I always enjoy seeing what they do with their tech.

It'll be a long while before I get around to FM8 though. Forza games never really get good sales. FH5 is $30 right now. That would be a great price, IF that price also included ALL DLC. But it doesn't, so f*ck 'em. But yeah I'll wait a few years and see where FM8 is at, and then decide if I wanna grab it (most likely a community demo, but we'll see). I'm just glad it's on Steam and not a UWP program that is exclusive to Microsoft's store.

Become a Patron!
Back