Tekken 8 Reveals Standard, Deluxe, and $109.99 Ultimate Editions Ahead of January 2024 Release

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Bandai Namco has announced that Tekken 8 will be released for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, and PC via Steam on January 26, 2024. This latest installment of the fighting series, which is once again produced by long-time series producer Katsuhiro Harada, will be available in three editions, including a pricey $109.99 Ultimate Edition that offers 32 extra costumes, a Character Year 1 Pass, and other bonuses, now available for pre-order. Arcade Quest, a new single-player mode that seems to be a partial answer to Street Fighter 6's World Tour Mode, is also being introduced in Tekken 8, per a new reveal trailer.

See full article...

I'll probably buy it, IDK why, but lately I've been buying fighting games for no reason whatsoever, and then barely play them.

Fighting games and racing games are nothing but big massive DLC trains these days, so I only roll with community demos. At least with the MK games they eventually offer the game and all DLC that has ever come out for the game for 10 bucks or less. That's why I actually bought MK10 and MK11. Still waiting for that to happen with games like Tekken 7. It probably won't happen though. I expect the same for Tekken 8.

Become a Patron!
Back