Star Wars Jedi: Survivor Patch 7 Adds NVIDIA DLSS, Enables “Solid 60 FPS” Performance on PS5 and Xbox Series X|S

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
EA and Respawn Entertainment have announced that Patch 7 for Star Wars: Jedi Survivor will be rolling out today for the PC, PS5, and Xbox Series X|S versions of the action-adventure game. According to the patch notes, players on PS5 and Xbox Series X|S can now experience the game in a "solid 60 FPS" under Performance mode thanks to GPU/CPU optimizations and other tweaks, including the disabling of ray tracing. Other notable changes include the addition of NVIDIA DLSS for PC and Variable Refresh Rate support for PS5.

See full article...

Here is a patch written by one guy/gal/other in their spare time. lol. The guy/gal/other with the patreon for DLSS and other integrations really needs to just be a consultant that does this for companies to release patches. Probably be more profitable... maybe.

I really enjoyed the game and had very few issues with it when playing. I don't really see the need to go back to it to try this out this new patch though. I think it got bashed way more than it should have from the beginning.

Become a Patron!
Back